We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that Meccanica Sarti srl will process the data provided by you in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data processing. The provision of data is optional but a refusal to provide them determines the inability to implement its requests. The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly and / or through third parties (delivery companies) for the following purposes:
– purposes related to the execution of the service and the management of the purchase order of the products;
– statistical purposes, sending of advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
Your data may be transferred to third-party companies, subsidiaries or parent companies. Within the company, the data may be known only by persons specifically appointed to operate in the Information Systems, Marketing, Commercial, Administration and Accounting departments, Customer Assistance departments.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processor information on the processing of your data, its methods and purposes and the logic applied to it as well as:
– confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and their origin;
– the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors as well as the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
– updating, rectification and integration of data;
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves an employment of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– to oppose: to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
The Data Controller is Meccanica Sarti srl, via Ferrarese 219/6 – 40128 Bologna Italy